Addressing Conflict between Employees and Members, including Code of Conduct Issues
Chris Moses, Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd
Guidance for Councils to address complaints of bullying, harassment and intimidation by Employees within the current legal framework, includes.
- The significance of the Localism Act 2011 and the Ledbury ruling.
- ACAS Guidelines on resolving internal disputes.
- Steps a "reasonable" Council should take to protect Employees.
- Essential Policies and Procedures to protect staff and defeat the Council against Tribunal Claims.
- Dealing with health problems caused by conflict.
- The use of social media to bully and intimidate staff.
£40 per delegate (member rate)
£115 per delegate (non-member rate)
Monday 12th December 2022, 1.30pm - 3.30pm
VENUE: Online training