Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd
Town and Parish Councils know that it would be good practice to conduct appraisals, but struggle to overcome hurdles, such as Employee reluctance, finding the time and knowing how to do it confidently.
This 90-minute presentation helps Clerks and Councillors overcome these concerns, as well as;
- Helps the Council to understand the purpose of Appraisals and their benefit to the Council.
- Address Employee concerns and reluctance.
- Plan effectively to ensure they conduct a professional and effective Appraisals.
- Design an Appraisal Form that is right for their Council.
- Produce effective and workable action plans.
- Address issues within the Council regarding the role of Appraisals in Managing Performance.
- Ensure Appraisals are conducted in a confidential manner an comply with GDPR obligations.
£40 per delegate (member rate)
£115 per delegate (non member rate)
12th September 2023, 1.30pm - 3.00pm