Emergency First Aid at Work
St John's Ambulance (please see flyer attached below)
The course is relevant to all Parish and Town councils who have determined, as part of their Risk Assessment, that first aid training covering emergency protocols is sufficient. The course involves a written assessment and continuous observation by the course trainer with successful candidates receiving a St John Ambulance certificate, valid for three years.
The course covers:
- The role of the First Aider
- Communication and Casualty Care
- Basic defibrillator training
- Minor injuries
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE TO BE PLACED ON A CANCELLATION LIST.
Cost: £155 per delegate (member rate), £200 per delegate (non member rate) including buffet lunch
22nd October 2018, 9.00am - 4.30pm
Venue: Jubilee Hall, Anstey
- Emergency First Aid at Work - St John's Ambulance flyer (PDF, 153 Kb)
Emergency First Aid at Work - St John's Ambulance flyer
- Make your course reservation here