Meeting confidence: Presenting and handling challenges in meetings
Course tutor: Joe Cheal, Imaginarium Ltd
This is a new course designed for clerks.
The course will cover the following (and more!):
- Context: What are we here for?
- Difficult Situations and Challenging Behaviours: Examples
- Outcomes: How would you like to be and what would you like to achieve (in those situations)?
- Psychological approaches: Staying grounded and confident.
- Practical approaches: How to handle difficult behaviours and situations.
Presentation of reports and public speaking will be covered in this session, hopefully giving clerks more confidence in meetings, therefore providing a better level of service to the council.
£40 per delegate (member rate)
£115 per delegate (non-member rate)
Date: 19th November 2020, 10am – 11.30am