Community Foundation Coronavirus Support Fund
In light of the news of a return to lockdown following a spike in Coronavirus cases in Leicester we wanted to make you aware that the Community Foundation's Coronavirus Support Fund is still open and accepting applications
The funders are keen to support charitable organisations within Leicester Leicestershire and Rutland who are continuing to support the most vulnerable groups at this time!
You can apply for up to £10,000 if you are helping:
- Older people (over the age of 70) not otherwise supported
- Vulnerable people with medical conditions, including mental health difficulties.
- People who are isolated and lack a support network
- People with low or insecure incomes e.g. having to claim universal credit or use food banks
- People facing domestic violence
- People facing other emergency needs not met by other organisations.
The funders are aware that some groups are getting ready to begin some face to face contact and they understand how challenging this maybe and are aware that you may need additional resources, staffing hours, volunteer on costs, PPE etc. to enable you to do this.
Please visit the website for more detail and to apply
Posted: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:37 by Jake Atkinson