The Essentials of being a Good Employer
COURSE TUTOR: Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice and Solutions Ltd
A comprehensive review of both the practical and legal considerations for Councils in their role as Employer, including.
- Conducting a successful recruitment exercise.
- The legal requirements of inductions.
- Producing legal Employment contracts that suit the needs of the Council.
- Managing Sickness and Absenteeism.
- Dealing with Grievance and Disciplinary issues.
£40 per delegate (member rate)
£115 per delegate (non-member rate)
Tuesday 13th June 2023, 1.30pm - 3.00pm
VENUE: Online training